Riverdene Road, Ilford Monthly Rental Of £1,250
- Retirement housing for over 55 years old.
- Purpose-built ONE BEDROOM ground floor flat (FULLY SERVICED) for people over the age of 55 to rent, in a safe and secure setting.
- Self-contained, with it’s own front door, offering the privacy and independence you expect.
- Facilities include: Disabled Access, 24 hours alarm service, Lift, Lounge, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden, Library, Laundry room, Breakfast/Coffee Room, Secure Entry.
- Access to Communal Garden, Economy 7 Storage Heating and Instant Electric Heaters
Retirement housing for over 55 years old. Property Link are pleased to offer at Goldings Court a purpose-built and well-maintained ONE BEDROOM ground floor flat for people over the age of 55 to rent, in a safe and secure setting. This apartment is self-contained, with it’s own front door, offering the privacy and independence you expect.
Purpose built ONE BEDROOM ground floor flat (FULLY SERVICED) with disabled facilities. Facilities include: alarm service, Lift, Lounge, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden, Library, Laundry room, Breakfast/Coffee Room, Secure Entry.
If you are 55 and over, still independent but need a little help time to time, then Elderly Accommodation Counsel could be for you. It’s just like living in an independent retirement flat, but with the added benefit of access to care and support when you need it. A local manager is based on site 4 days a week to provide peace of mind.
- Purpose built (Ground Floor) ONE BEDROOM flat - FULLY SERVICED
- Family bathroom,
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with fully-fitted cupboards, ample storage space,
- Living Room
- Spacious Bedroom with Fitted wardrobes and double bed.
- Ground Floor Purpose built flat with Disabled facilities
- Communal Garden
- Access to a lounge/coffee room
- Access to library and laundry room
- Economy 7 Storage Heating and Instant Electric Heaters
- Wheelchair access throughout and includes lifts to all floors
- Secure door entry system for your added peace of mind
- Communal Parking spaces
- 24-hour emergency call and Secure Entry System
Ilford Station nearby, Bus stop 200 yards; shop 50 yards; post office 200 yards; town centre 200 yards; GP 200 yards. Nearby facilities include Sainsbury’s Superstore, newsagents, restaurants and many more. You’ll also find active links with the local community that promote socialisation, including specialised interest groups and services. Housing and Social Care Authority: Redbridge
Make the most of the chance to occupy this unique located property.
Viewing are STRONGLY ADVISED to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
1 months rent in Advance
1 months rent in Deposit
Property Link endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties marketed, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide. Purchasers and Tenants must satisfy themselves by personal inspection and by other means.
Ilford IG1 2EN
Ilford IG1 2EN